Saturday, January 2, 2010

We now return you to your previously scheduled blog, already in progress

2010 begins. 2009 was a memorable year. So many ups and down, including the Christmas Day passing of my mother.

I have come to the conclusion that all the ups and downs of the past few years were for a reason. I would not change or do without even the worst of them, because they have made me far stronger and more confident than I could have envisioned otherwise. So many new doors have opened to me, and I'm excited about what lies ahead!

Goals/resolutions for 2010? My usual: NONE! However, that doesn't mean I don't have a vision of what 2010 will hold. I will finish my master's work in March and graduate in May. I will continue going to karate, and earn my purple and red belts this year. I will open my heart even further, and invite in new friends, new experiences, and new learnings. I will love openly, give freely, and rejoice daily. And 2010 will be my best year yet!

1 comment:

Autumn Heartsong said...

I'm sorry to learn of your mother's passing. May your lifetime of memories comfort you as you adjust to life without her physical presence.

Your plans for 2010 sound exciting! Like you, I avoid resolutions. Your goals are much better!

Blessings on this new year...

Heartsong